Families who interested in attending HFCA should call the office at (718) 969-2124 to make an appointment.
Requirements for Registration
To register, a registration form must be completed, and the following items are needed:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s immunization record
- The prospective student must accompany parent/guardian
- Copies of last TWO years report cards (for students for grades K-8) AND either NYS testing scores or Standardized test scores
- Copy Of CURRENT Grade report card
- NON REFUNDABLE Registration fee of $200 per family (HFCA accepts credit cards for payments)
- Completed online registration.
- Children for Pre-3 must turn THREE years old by December 31st
- Children for Pre-K must turn FOUR years old by DECEMBER 31st
- Children for Kindergarten must turn FIVE years old by DECEMBER 31st PLEASE NOTE: All Pre-K and Kindergarten children MUST BE FULLY toilet trained when they enter school in September.
- School Uniforms: The uniform must be worn each day, including P.E. days. Our online store at Flynn O’Hara is here.
- Health Form: You can download the form here.
- Tuition Incentive Program: Refer a new family and receive $1,000 toward your tuition.