Registration for Holy Family Catholic Academy begins during Catholic Schools Week. Families who would like to attend HFCA in September 2018 should call the office at 718 969 2124 to make an appointment.
Requirements for Registration
Children registering for Holy Family Catholic Academy must be baptized Catholics or Christians. To register, a registration form must be completed, and the following items are needed:
1. Childs baptism certificate
2. Childs birth certificate
3. Copy of childs immunization record
4. The prospective student must accompany parent/guardian
5. Copies of last TWO years report cards (for students for grades K-8) AND either NYS testing scores or Standardized test scores
6. Copy Of CURRENT Grade report card
7. NON REFUNDABLE Registration fee of $200 per family (HFCA accepts credit cards for payments)
– Children for Pre-3 must turn THREE years old by December 31st
– Children for Pre-K must turn FOUR years old by DECEMBER 31st
– Children for Kindergarten must turn FIVE years old by DECEMBER 31st PLEASE NOTE: All Pre-K and Kindergarten children MUST BE FULLY toilet trained when they enter school in September.
The School uniform must be worn each day including P.E day. Please click below for the School Uniform and White Cross Shoes Information. Please click the link for more information Flynn and O’Hara & White Cross Shoes Info:Flynn and O’Hara 2018 Uniform Order Form
Please click the link to print out Registration Forms : Registration Form
Please click the link to print out the Health Form: Health Form
Tuition Incentive Programs
Refer a family and receive $1,000.00 towards your tuition.
Please click the link for more information Holy Family Catholic Academy Incentive Form – Refer a Family!