Registration for Holy Family Catholic Academy began?during Catholic Schools Week.?Families who would like to attend?HFCA in September 2017 should call the office at 718 969 2124 to make an appointment.
Requirements for Registration
Children registering for Holy Family Catholic Academy must be baptized Catholics or Christians.To register, a registration form?must be completed, and the following items are needed:
1. Childs baptism certificate
2. Childs birth certificate
3. Copy of childs immunization record
4. The prospective student must accompany parent/guardian
5. Copies of last TWO years report cards (for students for grades K-8) AND either NYS testing scores or Standardized test scores
6. Copy Of CURRENT Grade report card
7. NON REFUNDABLE Registration fee of $200 per family?(HFCA accepts credit cards for payments)
Please click the link to print out Registration Forms?Registration Form
– Children for Pre-3 must turn THREE years old by December 31st
– Children for Pre-K must turn FOUR years old by DECEMBER 31st
– Children for Kindergarten must turn FIVE years old by DECEMBER 31st
PLEASE NOTE: All Pre-K and Kindergarten?children MUST BE FULLY toilet trained when they enter school in September.